Information We Collect
When you interact with our websites you may voluntarily provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number. You may provide this information to us when you contact us, create an account with us, inquire about careers, or request information about our services. We may also collect additional personal information from you as part of signing up for our services. This additional information may include your social security number, bank account information, mailing address, and other information required to establish an account with us.
How We Use & Share Information
- To obtain commercial and credit information for you as a customer to establish, maintain or renew your contract(s), as may be required to provide any of the services for which you have subscribed; to comply with rules and regulations of any credit, debit or other payment network; or otherwise in accordance with this policy.
- With service providers and other third parties under contract who help with our business operations (including, but not limited to, fraud investigations, advertising, site analytics and operations).
- In response to a court order, subpoena, or request for cooperation from a regulatory, law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations. In such events we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
- With companies in the mobile app industry, should you access this site through a mobile device, we may share your information with carriers, operating systems, and platforms.
- Change of control or new owners in the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy filing.
Third Party Links & Advertising
Our websites may link through to third-party websites, and those processes may involve the placement of third-party cookies on your machine or device. We do not control the third-party cookies used for these purposes. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third-party sites prior to accessing or navigating those sites.
We store and process your information on our servers located within the United States. We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. Examples of methods in place to protect your data include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. You are responsible for ensuring the security of your password (s) and account registration information.